For your safety: Never leave children or pets alone on your balcony.
Help us keep your balcony safe and clean:
- Please keep your doors and windows locked when you aren't using your balcony.
- Note: Barbecues of any type are not to be use on balconies. They are fire hazards.
- Carpets are not allowed on balconies. They can damage the concrete.
- Your balcony is not a clothesline. Use a drying rack to dry clothes.
- Your balcony is not for storage. It creates a fire hazard and you will be asked to clean it up.
- Your balcony is not a home for birds. Do not feed or house birds on your balcony.
- Never throw things off of your balcony. You can seriously injure people below or cause property damage. Put cigarette butts in an ashtray; you can be fined for throwing them off your balcony.
- If you want a satellite dish on your balcony, follow the steps outlined in “Alterations to Unit”
- Be mindful when watering your plants or washing your balcony. Do not let the dirty water run off your balcony and drip down on your neighbours' balcony.